Friday, March 7, 2008

Cubase 4: Stacked Mode 2 Recording


Cubase 4 Audio Cycle Mode Recording - taken from HowAudio.com's Cubase 4 tutorial, Matt demonstrates the power of Stacked Mode 2 Recording. This feature allows for recording on multiple tracks while playback can be taken from segments of each individual tracks.

When I first watched this tutorial I was amazed at the capabilities of Cubase. Since I've been around ProTools for so long I wouldn't even consider another DAW, but this . . . . well . . . we'll see. Logic 8 is also very cool, especially for the price.

The entire Cubase tutorial should be available next week.

Check out ever expanding library of tutorials at www.HowAudio.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rather amusing message

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.